The Larson Law Office Scholarship
The Larson Law Office, PLLC, a law firm of Houston-based Divorce Lawyers, is offering students across the country the opportunity to win our annual $1,000 scholarship. This scholarship is dedicated to helping the winner pay for education expenses. To apply, please write a 500-word essay describing your family and how they have influenced you to become the person you are today.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or plan to attend a college, trade school, university, or graduate institution in the United States. Proof of enrollment (transcript or acceptance letter) is required.
Students interested in applying should submit their essay and proof of enrollment using the “Apply Now” button below. Your written submission must be a PDF attachment. Applicants should include the following:
- Your name, phone number and email address
- If you are under 18, contact information for your parents
- Information about the school you’re attending or planning on attending
- Your current/prospective course of study
- Your resume
All articles must be your own work. Essays will be reviewed on content, creativity, and grammar. Please do not call the law firm directly about the scholarship. Only applications submitted electronically will be considered. Applicants who do not adhere to the requirements and guidelines will be automatically disqualified.
The deadline to apply is December 1 Once the application period has ended, our scholarship committee will review all entries and announce the winner no later than January 15, on our blog and Facebook page.