Your Time To Climb Scholarship 2022
The Tenge Law firm is offering the “Your Time To Climb Scholarship 2022”.
From the wild outdoors of Alaska to the coast of Southern California to the City of Boulder, J. Todd Tenge pursued a goal: to open his own law office. Now, our boutique personal injury firm wants to assist another set of students in reaching their goals through secondary education.
We know the potential each student has inside. Don’t let anything stop you; find a way to climb higher. That’s why we’re offering $2,000 in scholarship money to one deserving student from anywhere in the United States — from Todd’s hometown of Anchorage and beyond. It doesn’t matter where you need to go on your journey — we want to help you reach that goal. Please read on to see if you’re eligible to apply, and we wish everyone the best of luck.
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You have earned, or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Entries that do not meet the word count requirement will not be considered.