Sifferlen Health Sciences Scholarship - CJ Graduates
This scholarship was endowed by Ned and Joyce Sifferlen to assist recent graduates of Chaminade Julienne High School who are enrolled in good standing. Students must also be enrolled in a Health Sciences major at Sinclair.
To qualify, students must:
• Be a recent Chaminade Julienne High School graduate, having graduated in the Spring/Summer and beginning their first year at Sinclair that Fall semester
• Maintain good academic standing (a minimum 2.0 GPA overall)
• Enrolled, or in the process of enrolling, in the UD Sinclair Academy
• Be enrolled in a Health Sciences program at Sinclair
Award Amounts Are As Follows:
• $1,000/year for first-year students only ($500 for Fall term and $500 for Spring term)
NOTE: Each term’s award is dependent upon maintaining good academic standing.