The Logan Michael Turner Scholarship
This scholarship was endowed through the Sinclair Foundation in October 2019 by the family of Logan Michael Turner of Springboro. Logan Turner was one of the nine people tragically killed during the Oregon Disrict shooting in Dayton, OH. Logan was a graduate of Springboro High School and went on to earn a degree in engineering at Sinclair. At his death, Logan was a lead machinist at a local high tech machining company.
To qualify for the scholarship, students must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a graduating senior at Springboro High School who has been accepted to Sinclair Community College to pursue a degree in an Engineering discipline
- Preference is given to students who demonstrate financial need
- Students may enroll full- or part-time at Sinclair
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA at Sinclair while receiving the scholarship
- Future preference may be given to students who received the award previously
Awards will be for a total of $500 per academic year and apply towards tuition, fee, and ecampus book charges only.