Why the Earnest Scholarship Exists
At Earnest, we believe the fundamental role of lenders is to help people realize their hopes and dreams.
And since our founding in 2013, we’ve combined better data, design, and service to bring people a fast, affordable, and personalized financial experience. We know how confusing and expensive education financing can be, so we’ve created a scholarship to award five undergraduate students who best articulate how their college education will enable their dreams.
- $5,000 each to 5 winning applicants
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full or part time student at a 4-year public or private accredited college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Required Application Details
- An 800 to 1,000-word essay answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- Proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter to an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Completion of the Earnest Scholarship form by clicking the “Visit” button below.