Buckfire & Buckfire Paralegal Scholarship
The Paralegal Scholarship Program was created in 2018 as part of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.’s commitment to helping aspiring paralegals who are in need of financial assistance achieve their academic and professional dreams. In order to be considered for the scholarship, the student must be enrolled in any paralegal education program for the 2019 spring, summer, winter or fall semester of classes.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant is a U.S. citizen currently attending a paralegal education program within the United States.
- Student must have completed at least one semester of classes at a Paralegal education program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. 2019 Paralegal Scholarship Program, an applicant must submit the following items on or before Oct. 1, 2019:
- A completed scholarship application form which can be accessed by clicking the “Visit” button below
- A 500-700 word typed essay describing your educational and career goals. Explain how you plan to achieve these goals, and any adversity that you may face on your journey to success.
- An official college transcript