Mental Health Technology Book Grants
Established in November 2004 by Sinclair’s Mental Health Technology Club to enhance student access to higher education by providing grants for books to students enrolled in the Mental Health Technology program.
To qualify for this scholarship, students must meet all of the following requirements:
- Minimum 2.25 GPA
- Enrolled in the Mental Health Technology (MHT) program
- Enrolled in at least 3 semester hours.
*Provide documentation of income (i.e. W-2 forms, 2 pay stubs, income tax returns, or an agency letter on letterhead) and attach to your online scholarship application
- The number of completed semester hours in the MHT program will be prioritizing factor
- Up to $150
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide documentation of income (W-2 forms, 2 pay stubs, income tax returns, or an agency letter on letterhead) and attach here. You must add at least one income document but can add two (one here and one below).
- If you wish, you may upload another piece of documentation of your income here.