Robert T. Leibold President's Club Scholarship
Established in October 2008 by the Presidents Club of Dayton, an organization composed of presidents of the area service clubs. Because of its commitment to the concept of “community,” the Presidents Club established this scholarship to honor Robert T. Leibold and to support and build our local community by establishing a general scholarship at Sinclair Community College.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following:
- Enrolled full-time for the upcoming semester
- Has achieved at least 27 semester hours of college-level study
- Montgomery County resident
- Demonstrate qualities of leadership indicated by recommendations of a faculty member or by evidence of participation in extra-curricular or community activities
- The recipient is required to attend the Presidents Club “Legion of Honor Luncheon” held in October
This scholarship can be awarded in addition to any Pell Grant monies that students may be eligible for. Due to the size of this scholarship, any federal student loans may be reduced or replaced for students selected for this scholarship.