Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association Scholarship
Established in August 1993 by the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association to promote and foster the establishment of a reservoir of trained and qualified scientists and engineers, and to provide financial support to students pursuing a degree in the Health Sciences or the Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM) Career Communities.
To qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be enrolled in either a Health Sciences or a STEM (Science, Math, Engineering, or Technology) program
- Enrolled in the term of award
- Transfer students need to complete at least one term as full-time student at Sinclair
- Career goals and leadership activities with college or community organizations may be considered
- Financial need may be considered
- Must be US Citizen
- Students in their last semesters of study are preferred for this award
NOTE: This scholarship only pays out towards tuition, required book (Sinclair Bookstore), or fee charges remaining AFTER Pell Grant/other grants have fully paid out.