LifeWorks Integrative Health Scholarship - Community Service Scholarship
At LifeWorks Integrative Health, we have dedicated our lives to helping our patients live full and healthy lives. We understand the value of education, especially when it comes to health and wellness, and we hope to help a future healthcare provider continue their journey through this scholarship.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to and exemplify strong community leadership in any community of which they are apart, as illustrated via their essay response.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
Describe a situation or time that influenced you or served as a pivot point for your dedication to the life sciences or the health and wellness of others.
- Since this time, what have you done to pursuit of helping others?
- In what ways will your education help you to continue to help others through health and wellness?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
*Submission Deadline: September 15, 2019. Click the “Visit” button for more details. Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: ATTN: LifeWorks Scholarship)