The Ashoori Law Good Deeds Scholarship
We are excited to announce the Ashoori Law Good Deeds Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship is intended to assist one driven, kind-hearted college student with a history of going beyond themselves to do good for others.
- You have performed an act of kindness for another person (this can be a single act or a history of ongoing kindness)
- You are enrolled or accepted in an accredited U.S. undergraduate or graduate program.
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- You must submit an essay for consideration (details below)
- You must submit a transcript of your last completed semester of schooling (official or unofficial)
- You must be scheduled to enroll the first semester following the application deadline (Our application deadline is December 1, 2019 so you must be enrolled for Spring 2020).
Please write an essay of between 750 to 1,000 words introducing yourself, explaining your act of kindness, the impact it has had, and how it has shaped you.
Deadline: December 1, 2019. Click the “Visit” button below or visit https://www.ashoorilaw.com/scholarship to apply.