Direct Loans Lenders Scholarship
This scholarship is sponsored by the DirectLoansLenders company, which provides private loans to students and informs students about safe lending practices. Scholarships are free monies that are not required to be paid back.
Well-educated young people are the future of humanity and we hope they will make the world a better place, provided they have the necessary knowledge to do so. DirectLoansLenders advocates for quality education and understands that good education costs money. In fact, education costs are one of the most commonly cited reasons for taking a loan.
Education is important throughout one’s entire life. It starts with a good school, good college, and we also continuously learn all through life. People find themselves learning constantly. For example, we strive to teach our customers about responsible borrowing and healthy financial habits.
Applicants are asked to submit a written work on one of the following topics:
- What Shortcuts Do You Have That Will Enhance Your Education and Future Employment
- Describe Something You Did In the Past That Changed The World to The Better
Who Can Apply?
The applicants must be:
- U.S.A. citizens or residents.
- Enrolled full time or part time in a school, college, professional, trade school or accredited university with in the U.S.
- Undergraduate students at an accredited U.S. college/university with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- The applicants must submit an essay of no less than 750 words.
- The work should be based on the realities of the American society, and discuss the depths of the problems encountered.
- The essay must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format and should not include any external links.
- The applicants must include their complete contact information, including name, date of birth, state, and city of residence.
- Applicants must also include information regarding the school they attend or plans to attend and proof of enrollment.
All applications should be submitted by June 30 for the Summer Contest, and by December 31 for the Winter Contest. Click the “Visit” button below to apply.