Debt Consolidation USA Scholarship
Debt Consolidation USA understands how expensive college tuition has become. They are comprised of parents and grandparents who have concerns for their own college students and the impact rising tuition costs will have on their loved ones’ pursuits of a higher education. The essay should be no longer than 1000 words and should include concise thoughts on how the subject has impacted them in their personal life. Careful proofreading should be carried out before the essay is submitted since grammar errors and misspellings are likely to cause the author to be disqualified for the win.
Requirements for Applying:
- You must have been accepted to an accredited college, university, or trade school.
- You must currently hold a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- You must have earned a high school diploma or GED.
- All classes are encouraged to apply, from rising freshmen to those who are pursuing a Master’s Degree.
- Submit your essay to email@example.com in .doc or .pdf format.
- The essay should not contain any sort of vulgar or foul language.
- The essay must be entirely original and contain no grammar errors or misspellings.
- Once the essay has been submitted, it belongs to Debt Consolidation USA and will not be returned to the writer.
All essay submissions must be received no later than midnight ET on November 15, 2019. Click the "Visit’ button below for more information.