Small Business Invention Scholarship
This scholarship is sponsored by the company Act! which is a customer relationship management company. Customer relationship management is a type of software that allows businesses to group their contacts, generate reports, send emails, automate their sales processes and grow their business.
Eligibility Requirements: Any student currently registered at an accredited high school, community college, or university, at any level, can submit an idea to help small businesses operate more efficiently or identify opportunities for success.
Qualified candidates must follow these submission guidelines:
- Like, Follow or Connect with one or all of Act’s social channels
- Submit a video presentation and write up explaining your small business growth idea, no longer than 2 minutes in length and 800 words. Be creative!
- In the video and write up, describe in detail how your idea helps small business owners grow their business and/or run it more efficiently.
- Submit your video and write up along with your content contribution agreement to email@example.com by December 7, 2018. The sooner you submit, the better. Video without the signed content contribution agreement will not be accepted.
- Once your video is posted at act.com/scholarship share it on all of your social channels and tag the corresponding Act! profile.
Deadline to apply: December 7th, 2018. Click the “Visit” button below to apply.