Annette D. Paine Memorial Nursing Scholarship
Established in April 1996 by Glen H. Paine, in honor of his wife, Annette D. Paine, for the sole purpose of providing two annual awards to students pursuing a Nursing degree.
To qualify, students must meet the following:
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Enrolled in Sinclair Nursing program
- First-year student
- Must be resident of Montgomery, Preble, Dark, or Greene County
- Student is ineligible if receiving state or federal aid
- Must be from an average income family.
- Applicant must write an essay, explaining reasons for pursuing nursing degree and describe overall educational and career goals
- The award is renewable for a student who maintains good academic standing
NOTE: This scholarship only pays out towards tuition, required book (Sinclair Bookstore), or fee charges remaining AFTER Pell Grant/other grants have fully paid out.