James C. Puthoff - Association of Government Accountants Scholarship
Established in November 1996 by the Dayton Chapter of the Association of Government Accountants (AGA) and James C. Putoff, past president of AGA, for the purpose of providing financial support to Sinclair students pursuing a degree in Accounting.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following:
- Preference will be given to students who express an interest in government accounting in their Personal Statement
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting
- Completed at least 16 semester hours of college-level study
- Successfully pass Financial Accounting with a “B” grade or better (ACC 1210)
NOTE: Scholarship funds can be applied towards tuition, fees, and books/required supplies at the Sinclair Bookstore. Funds apply only to charges remaining AFTER Pell Grant/other grants and scholarships have fully applied.