MartinWren, P.C. Community Justice Scholarship
MartinWren, P.C. is comprised of attorneys and their staff who are committed to helping their community both professionally and personally. We take pride in being able to help improve the lives of individuals and their families in our home community, as well as being able to support the small businesses that further complete our sense of community. We do this in our work as professionals, and we do this in our own time as individuals who are members of community based organizations and projects that we are passionate about. The MartinWren Community Justice Scholarship, is open to higher education students of all majors and levels of study, who can demonstrate their commitment to community justice and to making their community a better place.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional, program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students; and high school seniors and students who possess a GED, who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative
GPA of 2.00 or above.
- The scholarship candidate must possess an interest in community justice as demonstrated by past and present volunteer, professional, and/or educational experiences
- Updated resume
- Current unofficial transcript
- A brief response (1,000 word maximum) that addresses the essay prompt and questions below
Answer the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe an experience that made you feel passionate about wanting to help people in your community.
– What is a community need that you feel passionate about trying to provide to people in your community?
– How do you plan help to fulfill this need in the future?
– How have your education and education goals informed how you are planning to help improve your community?
Submission Deadline: August 15, 2019. Click the “Visit” button below to apply.