Kamper Estrada Helping Families Scholarship
Kamper Estrada, LLP is among the highest rated law firms and is nationally recognized for providing clients with the highest level of skill and integrity. We specialize in personal injury, bankruptcy, and estate planning. What sets us apart from other top law firms is our personal approach. We take time to get to know our clients. We want to know their greatest concerns, their long and short term goals, and the dreams they have for their children and their lasting legacy.
We also want to help a young person who is committed to helping others. We know that education can become a turning point for a person to gain knowledge and access to systems that they did not use to have. We have come up with the Kamper Estrada Helping Families Scholarship, 2017 to help a student who is committed to helping others. We know that investing in education today will help to make the world a better place tomorrow.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- The scholarship candidate must be able to demonstrate their passion towards civil justice through volunteer, professional and/or educational experiences.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above
• An updated resume
• A current unofficial transcript
• Respond to the following essay question in 1,000 words or less:
Describe a situation where you have helped a family in need. This can be your own family or one that you are not related to by blood or marriage. Explain your motivation behind helping this family and the steps you took to help them- and how their lives were improved by your efforts. Describe how your education has already helped you to help others and/or how your current education plans are going to help you continue to help others. Tell us how your education is informing your volunteer, activism, work and/or career goals.
Application Due Date: 12/15/2018. Click the "Visit’ button below to apply.