This scholarship is sponsored by the company SquareFoot, which is a marketplace that connects people with the office space they deserve. We do this by bringing technology and transparency to an industry that has historically had neither. Founded in Houston and now based in Manhattan, SquareFoot operates throughout the country, helping businesses of all sizes find office space in New York City, Boston, Washington, D.C., San Francisco, and everywhere between. The SquareFoot Scholarship is a way for our team to support students passionate about real estate, technology, and entrepreneurship. Our application is open to current, first, second, and third-year students attending an accredited higher education institution in the U.S.
- Must be currently attending a college or university during the current 2018-19 academic year, with a target graduation between Spring 2020 and Spring 2022.
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 at the time of submission.
- For applicants under the age of 18, you must have permission from a parent or a legal guardian.
- Must apply to the scholarship by clicking the “Visit” button. You must provide your name, university email, target graduation year, and the name of your academic institution.
- Must submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words
Application Requirements: In 1,000 words or less, write an essay about how technology will change the commercial and/or residential real estate industry. We will publish the winning essays on our website. Though there will only be three winners, we may reach out to you about a summer internship at our NYC HQ!
Deadline: October 30, 2019 at 11:59PM. Click the “Visit” button below to apply.