BadCredit.org’s Wealth Wise Scholarship
The BadCredit.org Wealth Wise Scholarship is open to US undergraduate and graduate students seeking a career in the finance industry.
The scholarship amount is $1,000 and will be awarded based on academic merit and submission of a short essay to be titled “How the US Credit Scoring System Can Be Improved.” The essay must be 500-900 words in length and any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately using the MLA format.
- To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Major of study must support a career in the finance industry (e.g., finance, business, accounting, mathematics, management, and other related majors)
- Must be a US resident
- Must send in an official transcript
- Must be a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior)
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes (will be paid directly to the university/college)
Due Date: December 31, 2018. Click the “Visit” button below to apply.