Cohen & Cohen, P.C. Auto Safety Scholarship
As one of the top personal injury law firm in Washington, D.C., our law firm has created the Cohen & Cohen, P.C. Auto Safety Scholarship, 2018, for an outstanding student who is committed to promoting auto and road safety and/or to helping auto accident victims and their families. Examples of people who we think contribute to this include but are not limited to: auto designers, engineers and manufacturers; civil engineers; law enforcement officers; doctors, nurses and therapists; lawyers who defend the rights of auto accident victims; politicians and lobbyists, etc.
- Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA to be eligible
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate their commitment towards trying to make our roads and autos safer and/or to helping people whose lives have been negatively affected by unsafe drivers, autos, and roads.
Essay: Students will write a 1,000-word essay on one of the following topics to apply for the scholarship:
– What experience most inspired you to want to help make our autos and roads a safer place and/or to help people whose lives have been negatively affected by unsafe autos, drivers, and roads?
– What career (or activism) goals do you have to try to make our roads a safer place?
– In what ways will these goals help future generations of drivers and passengers to travel more safely?
Deadline: December 22, 2018. Click the “Visit” button below to apply.