Hobart Food Service Scholarship (PMI)
Established in January 2002 by the PMI Food Equipment Group to encourage and support the education of advanced students in the fields of Hospitality Management and Culinary arts.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following:
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Enrolled in Hospitality Management or Culinary Arts
- Completed at least one semester of study prior to applying for the scholarship
- Those directly from high school would have already earned 9 to 14 semester hours of SCC credit
- Demonstrate interest in the field of food service through current or former experience working in a restaurant or other food service facility
- $250 or larger
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your interest in the field of food service thorugh current or former experience working in a restaurant or other food service facility.