William A. Fitzpatrick Scholarship (For Real Estate)
Established in March 1988 by the family of William A. Fitzpatrick, and to support students pursuing a degree/certificate in Real Estate.
To qualify for this scholarship, students must meet all of the following requirements:
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Sincere desire to work in the Real Estate Field or currently enrolled in the Real Estate program
- Enrolled in at least 4 semester hours in courses required to obtain an Associate’s Degree or Certificate in Real Estate
- Upload at least one letter of recommendation from an employer or teacher
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship requires a letter of recommendation from an employer or teacher. Please upload a letter of recommendation.
- For the period in which you are applying for scholarships will you be enrolled in at least 4 semester hours of core curriculum?