Larry and Kathleen Adkins Memorial Scholarship
Purpose: The Larry and Kathleen Adkins Memorial Scholarship was endowed by the donors in memory of Larry, a former CIS faculty, and his wife, Kathleen. It is intended to assist Sinclair CIS students who are adults returning to college or those who are changing careers.
To qualify for this scholarship, students must meet all of the following requirements:
• Applicants must be adults enrolled at Sinclair who are returning to college or in the process of changing careers
• Students must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA and be enrolled for at least 4 semester hours
• Must be enrolled in a CIS (Computer Information Systems) program
• Must have completed a minimum 8 hours of college-level (non-developmental) course work
This scholarship pays for tuition, fees, and books at the Sinclair Bookstore. Any excess remaining will be issued to the student.
- Award Will Vary
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an adult returning to college or in the process of changing careers? If your answer is yes, be sure to elaborate in your personal statement.