In-Demand Jobs Scholarship - Health Sciences
From January 2023 to August 10th, 2023, we’ll be accepting applications for an exciting new scholarship for students pursuing a major in an in-demand job field! Qualified students will receive an email directly to their my.Sinclair email inbox with the link to apply.
The In-Demand Jobs Scholarship covers tuition and fees after Pell Grant/other scholarships for each semester of your program until you graduate. Students must register in at least 6 credit hours per semester to qualify. Also, be sure to file your 2023-24 FAFSA here at studentaid.gov.
Funds are for students who will be accepted into limited enrollment classes in the following Health Sciences Division programs in Fall 2023 semester:
Qualified Allied Health Programs:
- Mental Health Services (MHT.S.AAS)
- Addiction Services (MHTCD.S.AAS)
- Electroneurodiagnostic Technology (END.S.AAS)
- Nursing (NUR.S.AAS)
- Respiratory Care (RET.S.AAS)
- Medical Assistant Technology (MAS.S.AAS)
- One-year Medical Assistant Certificate (MAS.S.CRT)
Sign in with your Sinclair login to apply! Check your Sinclair email inbox in August 2023 for updates.
- Tuition and fees remaining after Pell Grant/other scholarships