Frederick C. Smith Community Service Scholarship
Established in June 1999 by the Sinclair Foundation to honor Frederick C. Smith, recognizing his many years of volunteer service to Sinclair and Miami Valley community, and to assist students pursuing a degree.
To qualify, students must meet the following:
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Enrolled in a degree program
- Completed at least 30 semester hours of college-level coursework
- Evidence of a commitment to volunteer service in the community
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you participated in community service or volunteer projects? If you answer yes, please be sure to elaborate on this in your personal statement.
- Have you successfully completed at least 30 semester hours of college-level coursework?