Presidents Club of Dayton

Presidents Club of Dayton

The Presidents Club of Dayton was founded in 1932 by a group of local business leaders who sought to support and stimulate volunteer servant leadership in the Miami Valley through citizens’ active participation in service clubs, churches, schools, non-for-profit organizations and government. The organization’s leadership and work of advocating and championing volunteer community service have continued without interruption for more than 80 years. Because of its commitment to the concept of “community”, The Presidents Club has supported its local community by establishing three (3) general scholarships at Sinclair Community College which are awarded at the organization’s annual business meeting in October.